We offer you a large selection of dynamic, optimized firmware for chip tuning of BMW cars.
Chip tuning of the engine of BMW cars can significantly improve its performance without costly mechanical refinement. Increase torque, improve dynamic performance, reduce the "turbo-yam" and "turbolag".
The site presents modified ECU firmware for gas equipment (HBO) to transfer cars to Euro-2 and disable DPF / FAP and EGR.
If you do not find the firmware you need in the laid out packages, we can do it individually. To order, you need to send us the stock firmware with the description of the car brand, year of manufacture, type of ECU and what needs to be changed in it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will announce the price to you. If satisfied, take to work.
- Software shutdown of active and inactive errors (DTC) in the ECU program of various modern diesel and gasoline cars from 1500.00 rub.
- Software shutdown of the vortex dampers (VSA) of the secondary air supply system in the ECU program of various modern diesel and gasoline cars from 2500.00 rub.
- Software shutdown of the catalyst and the second lambda sensor (rear 02 sensor) in the ECU program of diesel and gasoline cars from 2500.00 rub.
- Software shutdown of the EGR valve in the ECU program of diesel and gasoline cars from 2500.00 rub.
- Software shutdown of the diesel particulate filter (DPF-FAP) in the diesel engine ECU program from 2500.00 rub.
- Software shutdown of the SCR system (AdBlue) on modern cars, commercial and trucks from 4500.00 rub.
- The total cost is calculated individually, depending on the brand of the car, the type of computer and the totality of the variable parameters.
To calculate the cost of calibration and order, send to email@example.com:
- Car brand
- Motor capacity
- Box (Mt / At)
- Which ECU
- Than read
- Terms of Reference (tun / e0 / e2 / EGR / DPF / Adblue / evap / SAP / TVA / TVS / or other)
- File of stock, original firmware in binary form.
ECUs are supported by Bosch, Siemens, Continental, Delphi, Denso, ACDelco, Visteon, Delco, Mitsubishi, Kefico, Keihin, Hitachi and others.